Monday, October 5, 2009

FREE!

No more Obs &Gynae/Hematology/Oncology/Palliative care/Breast disease/Renal/Urology!!
Yay! no med books for 2 weeks! this exam apparently is the craziest among the rest.. hope everyone did ok !!
Now typing from my bro's place in Margate, about 2 hours away from London... Hopped on the 6 something am bus to london (5 hours) and in the same day, after walking around london abit, another 2 hour train ride to margate.. (phew)

Its raining outside now but i dun care..
Cos i woke up this morning with a feeling i haven't had in ages... FREE.. there is nothing to rush for... no need for studying (for now :( )
I have a plan today, while my bro is at work...
1. wake up late
2. play wii til i get dizzy
3. sleep til dizziness disappears
4.watch tv /play wii

I so want a wii!! I will get it one day!!!!! my bro bought 18 games from home... I will get 20! muahahha..

No comments: