Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hi, I'm Mr. Han Yang

I'm in flat 6 room 10 of kincaids court flats.. Its a 12 persons flat.. And all my flatmates are guys.. Its weird because they were telling me there were floors where they were all gals.. And also all guys... (same gender flats)

Then ivy brought up a brilliant explanation, that somehow did not even cross my mind for a second..

Previously, the uni had misspelled my name, and mistaken my gender as well @_@ i was frustrated at this, but i had no idea it would lead to this.. hehe!

tak hairan la if Mr. Han Yang stays with 11 guys rite?? :P

so here i am.. With 11 guys.. 10 ang mohs and a khek tjian.. living here has apparently made me known by many in kincaids as 'Ying, the only girl in the all-guy flat'

I can imagine it as a starter of conversations :

"did u know there's a chinese girl in our all guy flat?"

"omg, really? poor thing..."

"yeah, anyway.......bla bla bla"

Here's what happens to the kitchen with 11 guys...

Kitchen before: (example fr calvin's flat)

Kitchen after:

Mummy.. Dun worry, they are nice ppl :) and they do clear up the kitchen...eventually... :)
so far, there are guys from US, England, Edin, Poland and Ireland in my flat.. Most of them are really friendly and quite funny..

One guy even said "dun worry bout living with us guys, we'll take care of u :D"
Haha.. so sweet..
and all of them are probably younger than me cos they are mainly freshers (1st yr students).

Everynight there is a party at each flats.. Pretty happening,
with all of them trying to fit into the limited kitchen space, common room and also the corridor :) wonder if they ever get tired...

look at the amount they drink! good news for glass and tin can recyclers, tho :)




3 comments:

Ching Li said...

weh ... u were mistaken for my younger bro's name.. ahaha.
kesian u..
but nice ma all guys..
u'll be the lady who orders them around!
lucky got cakey.. :)
dun naughty naughty drink so much ah!

eluent said...

Wahai.. sejak bila u change jadi jantan? haha.. how cum i know not?

but maybe its nice to be the only rose of the leaves. but that kitchen is atrocious.

i tink any flower will K soon they allow the food stuff to rot. Gar~!

Enjoy ur life ya, yAngyAng.. haha.. nah. still prefer my cute lil YingYing. muacks

Gan Debunoona said...

HAHAHA, ah biang kor's name huh ching? lol.
han ying : they always spell ppl's name wrongly la. grrr... i see alot of cans for prosthetic legs. lol.