Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hello from Edinburgh!!



I'm finally here :)
the weather is cooling :) but getting colder and colder... esp when the wind blows.. brrrr..

Sun 7/9

I have not moved into Kincaid's yet ( thats where i'm staying for 1 yr) as the contract onli starts on the 13tth.. So we stayed at my bro's place... reunited with my monkey :D.. and look.. at the happy shaky head fellas :)



See the boxes outside his door? Its to keep the mice

out :P...




There is a wii at his place... I like :


Our first meal here,,the kebab type of food.. quite ex -_-.. I realise there are a few here in edin

Meet the edin gang..........

prasad, kah yee, ben, calvin, fish, popiah, me, sarah, ivy, chee mei and cake tjian

Views of edin

:) sorry.. Still cant remember the names of the buildings :P























































































Cockburn street.. Not pronounced as how u see it :P its co-bern



this is where we'll be graduating from :D




Elephant house.. Said to be the birth place of harry potter.. Where j k rowling wrote :P

We have great helpful seniors and super seniors and super super seniors here (including my bro) who really take care of us :) There are even a few sr-jr traditions here..

1. Seniors buying junior dinner.. We ate at biblo's (pic in bro's cam:later)

2. Climbing arthurs seat... To be done during the weekends :D


to be continued..........................

No comments: