Friday, February 5, 2010

YESSSSSS

yeesssssssss.... No more psychiatry!!! from now on its "You are crazee, refer to the psychiatrist". Muaahaha..
Soo looking forward to coming home to hot sweaty malaysia, and leaving behind the most horrible MCQ paper I've ever sat for. ever. Its like i never studied and have to guess, tembak, tikam my way through the paper.

there were 200 questions mcq and T/F to be completed in 1 and half hour..No time to think, just shoot and leave those questions behind..During the paper I was like:
- "Hmmm.. That doesn't sound very right.. I think its B.. or is it C..
maybe i'll go with A *please let it be A, please let it be A*
- "what the....."
- "How many people get prescribed antidepressants in UK..erm.." tikam
- "Oh great.. another psychology question with big words i dun understand" ..shoot
- "mosaicism, translocations, dysjunctions blabla *reads it over 5 times*??" tembak
- "How many increase in percent of risk of schizo if parent is schizophrenic.. erm.. i onli know its increased la.." stab
I was sighing throughout the whole paper, nearly pulling my hair out with frustration with every question i come to..
I looked up to the examination hall.. not the only one.. could see the stress/confusion/frustration filling the room..
Came out of the exam hall stunned..Everyone had the *Wth was that* expression on their face..
Couldnt remember most questions asked and couldnt remember what answers I put cos i was guessing (A or C? A or C? aaaaa.. dunnoooo..A la.. maybe C better... aaaaaaaaa --> like that how to remember wat answer i put?)
sigh. Wish i was a lucky person and got all my tikam-ed answers right.. but no.. I have to be the unlucky one.. even when it comes down to 2 answers to choose i have to choose the wrong one.. sigh.
Viva was better tho, and the end of exams cheered me up alot..
Faster Saturday 4pm! then can fly home!

1 comment:

mozozozo said...

HY!!! yay congrats!!! you're done..for now!! i'll be done by 4th june too by the way..so i think 2nd wk of june will be very safe!! see you online!!