Wednesday, January 13, 2010

leekophobia

leekophobia: definition- fear of leeks

I've acquired leekophobic recently. I thought it was a good idea to try it out for the first time.. only 69p for 7 stalks.. What a bargain!.. Boy, was I wrong..

Day 1: excited about trying a new vegeStir-fried leek, carrot and mushroom with salmon

Day 2: Still not too bad
Stir-fried leek, carrots and mushrooms with salmon.. Nope, this not a repetetive error, I did eat this 2 days in a row to finish the salmon..

Day 3: Ok, excitement dying down a bit
A boring leek-chicken-mushroom soup and rice.. laziness took over..

Day 4: Hmm.. leek again?Roast drumsticks and (surprise, surprise) leek, carrot, mushroom.. As u have probably guessed already, it was mainly an effort to finish the leek, carrot and mushrooms in my fridge.. this was quite good tho :P

Day 5: No more leek pleeease!Fried spaghetti with chicken, mushrooms, and l e e k.. (i had finished my carrots! yay!)

Day 6: I said no more! >(
Instant korean noodles with l e e k . . ..

Day 7: ENOUGH!!
Last stalk of leek goes into the bin...

Thinking back, it was a bleek leek for me til i finished the weeks.. I mean bleak week for me til I finised the leeks..
No. more. leek.

Ok.. this will be the last few posts (or last, depending how i feel:P) before the dust-collecting begins..

3 comments:

mozozozo said...

HAHAHAHAHA....leek OD *zoey glances at her LEEK and bacon pie in the fridge...hmmm*

Han Ying said...

heehee.. yeah.. disadvantages of cooking for urself.. always trying to finish food u buy and end up eating the same thing the whole week -_-

Han Ying said...

heehee.. yeah.. disadvantages of cooking for urself.. always trying to finish food u buy and end up eating the same thing the whole week -_-