Friday, June 19, 2009

Ho chiak! continued...

I cant believe i'm flying back to Edinburgh so soon (tmr!)0_O ... hols flew by tooo fast.... though, i am looking forward to my Spain trip with my family:D

So.. here's just a recap of my Food-getaway back home ;P

aaaa... my mummy's bak chang will always remain my favourite food of all!!! muacks!
And my kakak's nasi lemak is AMAZING... forgot to take pic~ later have to wipe the drool of your keyboards... heehee... missed home-cooked food :D

Great Indian Lunch with Dr. JPJ! Or should i say Prof. jpj :)
Meeting old frens and eating good food... perks of holidays :P below... jap food with Wai Ken.. droooll

Sigh.. i really missed the old times... very thankful that i get to meet up with my buddies, though its only for a short while :)
Below: Hokkien mee with TKS, Pan mee with Mei Ann, Jue Jing and Wai Ken, ikan bakar with Rachel!miss u guys!

And I got to shop/eat with my goooood fren Meng Chyi!!! Shopped til we dropped! ate til we sleep... haha... Its been a year since we went to Bubba Gump... I absolutely LOVE the place.. and will recommend it to anyone at all :D the foood is amazing.. the theme and deco is soo cute!
there is a room upstairs which is a replica of Forrest Gump's house... so adorable.. and to put those homey touches, they have pictures of little gump on the walls :)
We ate something Barramundi and Baked seafood rice! definitely will recommended!! Must try!

We were so full, thanks to the huuuuge portion and the creaminess! I really felt like bursting! but I did manage to finish most of it... after much struggle and playing with food, I manage to gobble it down... it didnt feel very good after that -__-
Even after that, we managed to enjoy Ikea ice cream when we met Leong and Diana...
Plus, by the time we reached home it was dinner time! more food o_O butter sotong was superb, though :)

Us at pyramid... and also stuffing our face silly with jap food at shogun! heehee...yum
For the durian lovers out there :D something to look forward to when u go home.. I'm not really a durian fan, but being away from home so long, u can't help to welcome this thorny fleshy fruit..I will miss u Malaysia, the family, friends, food, shopping!!!!! (but maybe not the hot hot humid weather :P)
(the torture of seeing pics of food on facebook tagged as u is almost over ;) heehee.. ur turns to go home and eat ur hearts out :D... enjoy!)

No comments: