Friday, March 20, 2009

Bye Bye Locomotor!

Locomotor exams are OVER! Time to revive my almost dead blog...
After being cooped up in my room with my books and duvet for so long, I am finally able to enjoy some sun. The weather was beautiful this whole week!! seeing clear blue sky and sun rays made me happy, but watching it from inside my room was depressing, and yes, I might have been deprived of vitamin D these few days. I know i'm painting a picture of kinda a sad life, but that is how locomotor is for me -_-... I was not so lucky in my orthopedics sessions- Lack of teachings and guidances, my tutor did not help motivate me... Fractures #### of the limbs, spine, and pelvis*so boring :'( * ...we had to digest a whole Appleys (which i felt like tearing up every time i set my eyes on it), and what came out for the exam...? one puny question about fracture of 5th metacarpal -_- which i did not read..
One thing for sure.. Orthopedics is not for me..

Oh well, just gonna enjoy my short weekend before starting Cardio, which i am looking forward to.. will try to bask in the sun to make up for the last few days!

1 comment:

mozozozo said...

hehe...sad picture indeed...of han ying sitting at the window, staring out into the bright streets below...someone calls to her from the streets "han Ying! come out!" but she shakes her head sadly and bends back down to her books =) all the best with cardio!!