Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Alarm....

I was woken up by a loud ringing. i realised it was the fire alarm.. I looked at my watch.. 3.50 am.. a bit too early for fire drills (they have it every wednesday afternoon).

I went outside my room, and asked my flatmate if it was for real.. but i saw other people going down the stairs to the courtyard, so we just followed them..

We all stood in the courtyard in our pyjamas, and i saw Theo, "Ok Theo, what did you do this time? :P" Theo and Max looked pretty anxious for some reason ( I think Max was smoking in his room)
"uh oh.. i really hope 4/6 wasnt the cause for this"


The crowd cheered at the arrival of the fire brigade. they went up the flats to find the source of the trigger.
"Not Flat 4/6, not Flat 4/6"

We waited anxiously as the man announced " Who is from flat 4/...."
"not 6, please not 6"

".......2"

"phew...."

Random gal: Hoho! 4/2, you are in deep shit!!

Everyone cheered, and went back to their respective flats and back to sleep...



No comments: