Saturday, August 16, 2008

Who would've ever thought...

Who would have ever thought that Han Ying will start a blog? I havent written an essay in years.. Writing is more difficult than i'd thought and my grammar and vocab certainly had flewn out of the window a few years ago.. Well.. Time to get it back!

The 2 main reasons that stopped me from starting a blog -->



1. LAZINESS






2. Most time spent studying (sad, i know)








So, its my hols, after eos, and i find i've been doing nothing but staying in my room watching japanese series (again, sad.. I know) The upside is, i probably know a few must -watch series by now ;) .. I've always thought of giving blogging a shot.. And wat better time to start, now that i am FREE and will be starting a new chapter of life in Edinburgh soon, very very soon..

The fate of this blog will end in either 2 ways, depending on the level of laziness, and free-ness:
Either......

1. You would be reading the same old dusty cobwebbed laden entry even if u visited
here every month


OR .....

2. I will become a true blogger, religiously updating my blog every few days



Lets hope its the latter :)

Tho i seriously doubt it :P Mine will probably be 1.5.. The middle road between 1 and 2, and hopefully not deviating more to 1..

I have no idea what i will blog about.. Lets just see where this goes ya..
Woohoo! to the 1st post of this bloggy!

No comments: